Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Eureka! Too Good Too Last - 3.23 Acres
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The Ray White Bringelly Acreage Team are proud to present this delightful investment opportunity.
This humble three bedroom home is situated on a lush 3.23 acre (approx) parcel of land including creature comforts such as air-conditioning and a combustion fireplace.
Located within the future Bringelly Precinct in the Western Sydney Priority Growth Area, this property is well suited for investor's who are looking to stake their claim in the area.
- Located in the Western Sydney Growth Priority Area
- Proposed Bringelly Precinct, ear marked for 5,000 dwellings with an approximate population of 14,000
- Proposed for 1 Town/Village Center and 5-6 Neighbourhood Centres
- Close proximity to Proposed Badgerys Creek Western Sydney Airport
- Brick Veneer home three bedroom, one bathroom
- Garage, shed and carports
- Air Conditioning, ceiling fansand combustion fireplace
- Solar panels and solar hot water
- Fenced paddocks
- Enviro-cycle septic system
Be sure not to miss out on your chance to secure your place in the area, please call 02 4774 9400 to receive our digital property pack for full inclusions.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement, used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information supplied.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
1.31 ha / 3.24 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.