Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Cream Always Rises To The Top - 5 Acres
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
The Ray White Bringelly Acreage Team are proud to present this delightful investment opportunity.
This well looked after four bedroom home is perfectly situated on a level 5 acre (approx) parcel of land in a quiet cul-de-sac position within the Kelvin Park Estate. Creature comforts such as open living spaces, air-conditioning and a combustion fireplace. With plans for large extension, makes this one a real winner.
Spend those summer days swimming in the salt water swimming pool, then fire up the BBQ and entertain friends, family and local Ray White Agents in the large undercover deck.
Close to shops, schools and local areas, such as Oran Park, Narellan, Leppington and Liverpool. Located within the future Bringelly Precinct in the Western Sydney Priority Growth Area, this property is well suited for investor's and families looking for some space.
- Located in the Western Sydney Growth Priority Area
- Proposed Bringelly Precinct, ear marked for 5,000 dwellings with an approximate population of 14,000
- Proposed for 1 Town/Village Center and 5-6 Neighbourhood Centres
- Close proximity to Proposed Badgerys Creek Western Sydney Airport
- Four bedroom, Brick Veneer home with two bathrooms
- Terrific country style kitchen
- Two large sheds, one could be utilised as a secondary living
- Salt water swimming pool with large balinese style pavilion
- Air Conditioning and combustion fireplace
- Solar panels on house and shed
- Fenced paddocks, spacious 5 acres
Now has never been a better time to secure a property in the area. Be sure not to miss out on your chance to invest in the area, please call 02 4774 9400 to receive our digital property pack for full inclusions.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement, used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information supplied.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2.11 ha / 5.21 acres
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.