Sold By Haydn Maxwell
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Ready and Waiting
A terrific Investment or Ideal for first home buyers to renovate.
This cosy brick veneer home is conveniently located in easy walking distance from both the local Primary School and Western Sydney University. Properties in this price range are hard to find and the owner insists we get it sold.
* 3 bedrooms with built ins
* Polished timber flooring
* Spacious and sunny living area
* Modern kitchen and breakfast bar
* Large outdoor sunroom for entertaining
* Air conditioning in living area
* Older style retro bathroom
* Single garage at rear
* Good side access
* Fully fenced yard with northerly aspect
* Land size approx. 575m2
* Space to build a granny flat (S.T.C.A.)
Bus stop also close by for buses to East Hills station, Revesby and Bankstown.
So come on down and bring the cheque book. Don't hesitate lets negotiate!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.