Sold By Ray White Bringelly Acreage Team!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 10 Cars
A rare opportunity has now become available for you to secure over 5,000 square metres right in the township of The Oaks, with views to the hills. This property is full of history and the owner has spent a large portion of their time lovingly restoring both the main house as well as the out buildings (that once was the original shearers quarters).
Functionality at it's finest with abundance of storage spaces, separate living accommodations and plenty of room for the whole family. A short walk to the local school, post office and shopping, you can live right in the midst of it all while still capturing that rural atmosphere we all love.
Creature comforts include:
- Located in the Township of The Oaks
- Over an acre (5,020 sqm approx)
- The main house has be restored to the classic country cottage. Included are three bedrooms with built-ins, one bathroom and generous family living spaces
- Separate out building with bathroom, ideal for hobby/rumpus area
- Separate sheds, office, guest room and several work sheds
- Large lockable garages and carports
- Covered and enclosed storage areas (suit caravans, tractors, etc.)
- Original shearing shed for plenty of additional storage
- Wide gravel access for multiple vehicles
- Connected to town water and sewer
- Fenced paddocks with shelter for horses
Fantastic, unspoiled views off into the hills. Kick back, relax and simply breath.
Please call the Ray White Acreage Team to enquire on this fantastic opportunity.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
10 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.